Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Eyes


My eyes arrived today!! LOL... doll eyes... sorry if I creeped out the non-bjd savvy folks xD These are what glass doll eyes look like. The brown ones are 16mm and the rest are 14mm. I got a few random colours to test out on my dolls:

WIP/temporary/crap pictures cause the sun's been playing tricks on me all day...


Changing a doll's eyes can really change its character a lot... kinda looks Albino here.. ><


And the newest addition to my doll family, Mishka. His sculpt is pretty, but it's just so hard to capture without him ending up looking creepy... and his wig is out of control!! >_<

Blaughh... will get better pics later... need to start making clothes for a swap I joined on a bjd forum. Very ironic, I got paired with a partner who has two girl dolls - and I have this no girl policy, so... lol I think I'll have to make Louis model the dresses and stuff I'm planning to make... :'D

No comments:

Post a Comment