Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Black Sheep [+ notsoworksafe drawing]

[EDIT] I forgot that this drawing might be NSFW... LOL but I don't know who actually reads this aside from people I know irl soooo... I'm sorry if I burned your retinas lol 8D


Today (er... yesterday) I visited Jordan's place for a small get together/party to celebrate her birthday... and because couldn't think of anything to get her, I drew her a pic of Prussia. Yes, naked.
I'm SORRY I gave him man boobs... OTL
but uh... there are blue cornflowers covering his crotch. Cause, um, they're supposed to be Prussia's national flower. I tried... xD

We went to see Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. That movie already looked pretty epic from the trailers, but the whole thing was even more amazing. Really amazing. >o< The title of this post is actually a song from the OST, performed by Metric, of course, I can't stop listening to it.

We had an awesome dinner and I got to try out her new bamboo tablet, which was SO NICE and so perfect for doing line art, unlike my old graphire4... :'D

I just finished watching another movie, but I'll talk about it later ... time to sleep. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment