Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Day of Not Rotting

Since I was too tired yesterday, I decided to blog about everything today... so yes, everything here happened YESTERDAY~

I spent the entire day with a friend who didn't live nearby. I was also sick of rotting at home for the entire week, so this little excursion was much needed for the both of us... and yes... I did an entire week's worth of exercise yesterday. 8D

We decided to walk around down town TO.

And on the subway, look who came on board... a huge furry mass of a dog XD I think it's a collie mix, but not sure...


Finally ended up on Queen St. after walking around the Eaton's Centre (again). I swear I have been there 5 times already in the past 3 weeks... -__-


On the news in the morning I heard that Spanish football club Real Madrid and namely, Cristiano Ronaldo, the captain of the Portuguese national team was staying at the Sheraton Centre Hotel ... and I ended up walking right past the Hotel hours later, without realizing at first. A bunch of people across the street were looking up... some holding cameras, and ... were they trying to look into the Hotel windows, trying to catch a glimpse of the players... ?? ...


A Vespa!! I think. I want a cute scooter like this... T_T Except in yellow~~


I showed my friend a place called Cafe Princess along Yonge. I think we were the only non-Korean people in there that day... =w=


My friend ordered a strawberry smoothie... apparently it was super sweet and blegh and she couldn't finish... looks like bubblegum to me.


New York style cheesecake. Somehow a chunk of it was missing, and none of us had even touched it yet...! It was... REALLY cheesy and creamy... I prefer cheesecakes that are a bit more firm...


I ordered a egg+potato salad sandwich LOL... iunno, I was freaking hungry from walking around the entire day... and I wanted some carbs/energy?? I thought it would be pretty crappy, since the place was a CAFE and it seemed like sugary sweet things was their specialty, but no - it was actually quite good. It was worth it, too...

The disappointing thing though, was that they didn't have any parfaits and other sweets that we wanted!!! I wanted to go there just to try their fruit parfait, but they ran out of the yoghurt to make it... and they didn't have most of the cake varieties, either... sigh. I should've gotten a red bean sherbert or something... I feel like eating something sweet now... XD

After that we met up with another friend and walked along Yonge St. some more. Soo many restaurants... I'm so tempted to try them all... good thing we just had a meal... I saw this other tea shop/cafe called "Cafe Aries"... might go there sometime. Yep, I love tea shops and cute lil cafes... XDDD

And... then we went home, cause I wanted to be back by dinnertime. So tiring~~

Over and out~

3 comments:

  1. LOL...disappointing fruit parfait T_T ...but It had a nice mood to the place <3 sankuuu :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL wow you went to Cafe Princess again!??!

    Man I've lived in this area for like 6 yrs..and I still hvnt tried most of the restaurant here...

    let's drag ppl sometime to try cafe aries then lmao

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAaahhh XD

    omg.. it's so tempting.. how can you not?!! yes, let's!

    ReplyDelete