
Actually I saw these a while ago from the journals of people I watch on DeviantArt... these little figures come in clear little plastic cases and ffffffffffffffffffffff I want the Sealand and Latvia one so badly... TT___TT Sealand looks so cute in his little sailor oufit...
Then I found these, and omfggnngghhhhh I just HAVE to have the whole set now...OTL

So freaking adorable... and I love them 'cause they're not really THAT chibi/super deformed and they're not 100% proportional either... SO CUTE.... -A-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want.... TT____TT
Ugh, just when I decided I wasn't going to buy any more figures... (still looking for a Shiki figure though) I see these... and I have the perfect place for them on my desk, too!! D8
I'm even tempted to go to FanExpo now to see if they have them 'cause I seriously don't wanna buy any more things online... but... no one to go with!!!!!!!!????!! Should I even go and waste $25 on admission to see if they have these?! Their anime section isn't big, though... oh, what to do...
BTW, if you don't know what Hetalia is by now... it's this webcomic-turned-anime that focuses on the world events from WWI-WWII and all the countries of the world are represented as humanoid characters (most of them are men, only a handful of countries are women). Some links: Official site(in Japanese), Wikipedia entry, & Scanlation Index.
Now I can't stop thinking about these figures.... >__<
Until NEXT TIME....

No comments:
Post a Comment