Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Idiot Hair

So yesterday night, I was browsing through ebay for wigs and I came upon this seller who sold Hetalia wigs. I laughed and thought, "wtf??? lol Hetalia WIGS?? Already??" but actually... I was impressed. The wigs actually look really nice... and I just had to share:


They got the hair curl and everything right for Canada... :'D


Francis' (France) wig looks really accurate as well.


This made me laugh a bit though because Germany's wig is so poofy. And also they used a chibi picture of him... XD


I like Feliciano's (Italy) wig the best. The hair curl looks soo funny yet it's so nicely done... man, it looks so awesome, even I want to buy it now, LOL... 8'D
I love Italy's idiot hair... I find it really cute (erogenous zone, rofl)... and it's fun to draw~

They should make a wig for his brother, Romano, as well!

2 comments:

  1. Lol. Italy's hair is so funny. Just got to love the curl! I wonder how they would ship it without damaging the curl.

    ReplyDelete