The store I bought it at had a load of bootleg stuff so I thought this was kinda fishy... but still I really wanted it ... XD And I saw more figures of Sebas + Ciel at another bootleg store... Kuroshitsuji is certainly becoming a popular series now. (BUT HOW LONG WILL IT BE UNTIL THEY GET HETALIA THINGS??!!!)
There is nine to collect. I ended up getting Sebastian [the butler]... YAY~ 8D
The reason why I didn't get another one was... I ONLY wanted it to be Ciel [the little blue-haired guy] ... so, 33% chance of getting him... didn't risk it.
Sebastian comes with a little pocketwatch charm. I think think his face looks a bit creepy in real life... but that's ok. I like how these Prop Plus Petit figures are put together. I believe there was a Code Geass R2 set as well that I saw on the net a while back... :')
The words on the base I think roughly translates to: "akuma de shitsuji desu kara" which means "After all, I am one hell of a butler" which is also a pun meaning "I am a demon and a butler" (because he is really a demon) ... 8D
Oh... and the reason why I'm posting this so late... was that I had to pick up my uncle [and his girlfriend] at the airport and their flight got delayed. -__- Usually I blog during the day, haha... this is so rare of me... but I doubt I'll be able to sleep tonight anyway...
On the way to the airport... [yes, I was bored] The row of lights on the left are all cars... huge traffic blockage 'cause the Express was closed due to construction. They only work on the road at night. Summer is the season for construction, it seems. Everytime and everywhere I go on vacation/travel, there's construction going on, be it the roads or the malls. Calgary, Ottawa... Toronto.
Anyway, that's all... going to sleep now... or trying to, at least. ;)
P.S. Happy Birthday to my friend Eva... I remembered... see how nice I am... I bet she doesn't even read this... XD

ehhhh how come u wont be able to slp...
ReplyDeletecoz I'm a vampire :0
ReplyDelete