Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Unionville + Vaughan Mills

Today is my uncle + gf`s last day in TO. (They`re from Calgary)
We headed to Unionville, a little town-like area with a whole bunch of old tiny shops and things... (sorry I suck at describing things). It`s a tourist destination, and it`s a very wealthy area (I think) so many fancy cars there... saw at least 2 Porsches...


Interesting... they sold gummy bears covered with sprinkles or something at this confectionery. (No, I didn`t try any...)


LOL... wtf. Since when did they have up to 44... I thought 40 was the max... and H.... that... exists!!!?? o___o .........

Next we went to Vaughan Mills, a really huge high-end mall near...on Highway 400. I like looking in the aquariums (fish tanks, but I like to call them aquariums) in Outdoors World... the fishies look so tasty...


I was really surprised to see that they have a One`s at Vaughan Mills... o.o

I walked around in a huge circle by myself and ended up not buying anything. I`m too poor for that mall, sorry. Maybe if I have bucket loads of cash to throw away, I can buy a $400 plain t-shirt at Holt Renfrew that`s discounted to only $360 (SUCH A GOOD DEAL, AMIRITE!!?)

Pft.

1 comment:

  1. OH! that's what that place is called! I love Unionville....
    And wtf H? ew...

    ReplyDelete