Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ponyo~


Today I went to see Ponyo (japanese title: "Gake no ue no Ponyo" or Ponyo on the cliff by the sea) which was written and directed by Hayao Miyazaki. Not sure about this, but I think it's the last film that he's going to direct...? Anyway, it is centered on a 5-year-old boy named Sosuke and his relationship with a goldfish princess named Ponyo who wishes to become human. Kind of a take on the Little Mermaid, but really I thought of no resemblance whatsoever when I was watching this film... XD Ponyo is just... adorable..

I saw it in American dub, though I would have preferred the original Japanese with subs. XD
This movie is sooooo ... freaking... cute. D; (Especially the little goldfishies. And Ponyo's father reminds me of Grell from Kuroshitsuji...)
I would say that this is the sweetest and most delightful out of all of Miyazaki's movies... hmm now I feel like watching Spirited Away again for some reason...

I also went to Sephora today with some friends, and realized how much I like Urban Decay's makeup packaging... I think that's where all the money goes. I'm not sure if it's convenient or not though, but it sure looks nice!! XD
I want to get my ears re-pierced now too because a friend gave me these really nice earrings and I really wanna wear them...!!!

Oh, and I lastly... I suddenly feel this great urge to write. It's weird, how I don't feel motivated to write anything for a few weeks then suddenly, I have so many ideas all at once and I need to write it all down... ;0

And...I guess that's all for today. 8D

P.S. I want to go to FanExpo... -A-

2 comments:

  1. i have the original one...with NO subs haha..so u have to deal with the jap...it was boring and i didnt finish it = =

    ReplyDelete
  2. ew i know it has gd reviews......... so then i checked out the trailer = =.... and its so..... er yah

    ReplyDelete