Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's a small world + Juicy things

Well... at least my world is small ("world" being from home to school to mall then home again, etc.) somehow I keep randomly bumping into people that I would never think of bumping into. O.o

Then today, I found out that my friend CK cuts her hair at the same place I do... and the hairstylist is her BFF's mom, and we(CK, me & BFF) all went to the same elementary school together... O.o

Anyway, I found myself at the Eaton Centre YET AGAIN (I don't think I ever really get sick of the place though..) and walked along Queen Street. Something Juicy caught my eye.

I was surprised to see that there was a little Juicy Couture store inside this... hm..building that I forgot the name of...

Everything is so nice and fancy... I love their bags. I saw a really nice plaid one that looked like a laptop case... I want it - for my future white netbook (which I also want) for my future trip to Japan (I am really getting nowhere... T 3 T)

1 comment:

  1. Awww...yo i hate how we r so broke..and kept on lookin at expensive pretty stuff..

    I was looking at dresses @ forever21...

    man i want those...T T

    ReplyDelete