Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Some snacks...

I went to Pacific Mall again with my cousin on Monday and Tuesday this past week... I got some snacks and decided to blog about them... because I really have nothing else to blog about (unless you wanna read my rants...)

I love Japanese snacks because of their packaging... so cute. T 3 T Sigh, I couldn't resist... and bought this 'Every Burger' thing, even though I had no idea what it actually was. I also got some Choco-Banana Pocky because I wanted to try it. The packaging for it is similar to the Brazilian Pudding Pocky (I definitely recommend that flavour).

I didn't really like the Pocky so much... it was alright. :/




So the burger thing turned out to be cookies shaped like hamburgers, which was kind of disappointing... they looked kind of... ugly and burnt, lol. And ahh so little... 2 packs of cookies, and about 8 cookies in each pack. Well, at least the box was cute and I can use it to store things. (I think I really only paid for the packaging...OTL)


There was a new clothing store at the mall and it was actually called "OMG"! The sign changed colours too. Such weird stores are popping up there...

No comments:

Post a Comment